Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

"BLAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP!"

Ok. So I saw this flash a while back. Made me shit bricks from laughing too hard. But thats not why I'm leaving this review. I'm not sure if this is a recent change or if its always been this way and I never noticed, BUT if you hover over the 0 vote, it says "BLAN THIS PIECE OF CRAP!"

Was this implemented because of this? Or has it always been that way and I've been thoroughly oblivious?

Anyways, 5/5 and 10/10.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Super Greatabulus

This is what I always imagined Pokemon to be like... even better than how I remember the tv show being....

Also I found the easter eggs.... you are a sneaky one!

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Best Madness ever...

Oddly enough, I enjoyed this work more than Krinkels! Using great music and an abstract use of graphics made this piece better than most I've ever seen.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great Game!

Overall, pretty good! I was entertained all the way 'til I was helicoptered off. Great game. One thing though, the weapons were kinda the same and only a few were useful... but still good game

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Yahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dum-Dum-DUm-Dumdum-dumdumdum-YAaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Fiya!!!!! BUrn BUrn to the ground!!!! Ahhh... no seriously great game

Achilles Achilles

Enemies pwn you

I liked the game. It was fun, but if you got hit, the enemies could hit you again before you could move. So, they could technically keep on hitting you so you couldn't move (like the boss with the ax). But excellent either way!